源码购买联系一叶知秋,QQ:545432457,交流群:727103570,此处是公告,可在后台修改

相约酒吧常用商务英语口语

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  日常中经常会接触到相约去酒吧聚餐的情况,以下是小编给大家整理的关于相约酒吧常用商务英语口语,希望可以帮到大家

  关于相约酒吧常用商务英语口语<一>

  一):I'll see you home after the party.

  聚会完了以后,我送你回家。

  I'll see you home after the party.

  聚会完了以后,我送你回家。

  Oh, it’s so nice of you.

  哦,你真是太好了。

  Let’s have one more drink, and then I'll take you back home.

  咱们再喝一杯,然后我就送你回家去。

  Let me drive you home. It’s late now.

  让我开车送你回家吧。现在已经很晚了。

  (二):Do you accept credit card?

  我能用信用卡结账吗?

  Do you accept credit card?

  我能用信用卡结账吗?

  Yes, sir.

  先生,可以的。

  Can I pay with credit card?

  我能用信用卡结账吗?

  Waiter, bill, please.

  服务员,买单。

  Waiter I want to pay mv bill.

  服务员,我想买单。

  关于相约酒吧常用商务英语口语<二>

  (一):Cheers.

  干杯。

  Cheers.

  干杯。

  Cheers.

  干杯。

  Let's toast to our friendship.

  让我们为我们的友谊千杯。

  Let's drink a toast to Mike.

  为我们的迈克举杯。

  To our friendship and health.

  让我们为友谊和健康干杯。

  (二):I'm two ahead of you.

  我比你多喝了两杯呢。

  I'm drunk.

  我喝醉了。

  Come on. I'm two ahead of you.

  行了。我比你多喝了两杯呢。

  You had drunk a lot.

  你喝多了。

  But you have been drinking like a fish.

  可你已经喝多了。

  You've been drinking.

  你喝多了。

  关于相约酒吧常用商务英语口语<三>

  (一):You’re drunk.

  你喝醉了。

  A: You’re drunk.

  甲:你喝醉了。

  B: No. I’m OK.

  乙:没有,我没事。

  Are you feeling tipsy on a mere glass of wine?

  才喝了一杯葡萄酒,你就开始醉了?

  You’ll be under the table if you drink all that wine.

  如果你把那些酒都喝了,你会醉的。

  (二):I'm sober as a judge.

  我一点也没醉.

  A: You are totally drunk.

  甲:你真的是喝醉了。

  B : I'm sober as a judge.

  乙:我一点也没醉。

  I am not drunk, just a little dizzy.

  我没醉,只是有点儿晕。

  I did not get drunk.

  我没醉。

  I'm only mops and brooms.

  我只不过是有点酒意罢了。

  关于相约酒吧常用商务英语口语<四>

  (一):Whisky and soda water, please.

  请给我来一杯威士忌加苏打水。

  Whisky and soda water, please.

  请给我来一杯威士忌加苏打水。

  Make it two, please.

  请给我也来一杯。

  I'll have a glass of white wine.

  给我来一杯白葡萄酒吧。

  I'll have a dry sherry, please.

  给我来一杯无甜味的雪利渴。

  I would like a gin with orange please .

  请给我来一杯检汁杜松子酒。

  (二):I'll have the same.

  我也要这个。

  A glass of seltzer would be nice.

  一杯苏打水就行。

  I'll have the same.

  我也来同样的。

  A cola for me, too.

  我也来一杯可乐。

  I'm about to cop a drink, want one?

  我要去拿一杯酒,你也来一杯?

  关于相约酒吧常用商务英语口语<五>

  (一):Let’s take our minds off work.

  让我们忘掉工作吧。

  Would you like to go to the bar street and have a drink?

  你想去酒吧街喝一杯吗?

  OK. Let’s take our minds off work.

  好的。让我们忘掉工作吧。

  Let’s forget about work and have some fun.

  让我们忘掉工作吧,去开心一下。

  But I cannot switch off, I just can’t.

  可我不能忘掉工作彻底放松,我只是不能。

  (二):Find a bar and I’ll buy us drinks.

  找个酒吧,我请你喝一杯。

  Find a bar, and I’ll buy us drinks.

  找个酒吧,我请你喝一杯。

  OK. Let’s go.

  好的,咱们走吧。

  Can I buy you a drink?

  我能请你喝一杯吗?

  May I buy you a cup of wine?

  我可以请你喝一杯葡萄酒。



精选图文

8193
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享